Core services

My Pub Insurance services businesses across Australia.

We can come to you to tailor a comprehensive insurance solution that covers your unique business risks.

Adding a beer garden? Taking over next door?

You are in safe hands, as we also conduct regular reviews of your insurance to make sure you’re always covered.

When you work with us, you don't just get a great deal on your insurance - you get personalised service from a broker who truly cares about your business. We have access to a range of products from top insurers, providing quality cover for pubs, hotels, clubs, bars, cafes, restaurants and breweries.

Insurance Covers


Property insurance offers cover for your building and contents, plant, back bar operations, machinery and stock, for damage from accidents, weather events and vandalism.

Public liability

Even with the best risk management in place, accidents and other incidents can happen. Public liability insurance is designed to cover the costs of legal claims for injury and property damage from third parties against your business, along with compensation you are required to pay.


The financial toll of theft from your hospitality business can be severe. Cover your business against the theft of equipment, plus liquor and cigarettes.

Equipment breakdown

Make sure your business is covered for equipment failure and stock losses. We also source policies that cover POS and electronic equipment such as IT systems.

Business interruption

Business interruption insurance can help you get back up and running if your business is impacted by a catastrophic insured event such as a fire. This insurance is designed to cover your ongoing costs like rent, utilities and staff wages until you can re-open.

Get in touch

Reach out to the team at My Pub Insurance to receive an obligation-free risk assessment for your pub, Club or Restaurant